Channel Relationship Manager – SaaS
Founded in 1999 dotmailer has become an established leader in the provision of intuitive Software as a Service (SaaS) technology and tools for digital marketing professionals. We partner with clients in 150+ countries from offices on three continents. We are a profitable independent public company which is growing 25%+ a year, has cash reserves, and has an expansive foothold in the Americas and Asia-Pacific. Our core product suite includes: dotmailer – a powerful email marketing automation platform. Alongside our SaaS technology, dotmailer provides expert email marketing consultancy and managed services for businesses seeking dramatic growth through integrated, multi-channel engagement, conversion, acquisition and retention.
We have the broadest range of eCommerce connectors with Magento, Demandware (Salesforce Commerce Cloud), Shopify, BigCommerce, Shopware, and WooCommerce; and CRM connectors with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, OroCRM, SugarCRM, and Zoho CRM. The Channel Relationship Manager wins, maintains and grows relationships with eCommerce Partners (Magento, Demandware, Shopify, Shopware, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce etc.); CRM Partners ( Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, OroCRM, SugarCRM, and Zoho CRM etc.) and relevant agencies.
Role and responsibilities:
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, Sales, service, and management resources, to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis. Drive opportunities through your partner accounts.
- Driving opportunities from your channel partners on a referral basis.
- Employ our CRM for partner and pipeline management.
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Proactively recruit new qualifying partners.
- Attending Industry Events as required.
- Create and execute partner account plans.
- Maintain high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Enlist the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Work closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Several years’ experience in eCommerce channel development on a national and/or regional scale.
- Can demonstrate the ability to cross sell, upsell and drive additional new revenue in assigned accounts.
- Can demonstrate ability to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Must have solid eCommerce and/or SaaS experience
- Experience with Magento and/or Shopify would be ideal