Strategic Account Director
Founded in 1999 dotmailer has become an established leader in the provision of intuitive Software as a Service (SaaS) technology and tools for digital marketing professionals. We partner with clients in 150+ countries from offices on three continents. We are a profitable independent public company which is growing 25%+ a year, has cash reserves, and has an expansive foothold in the Americas and Asia-Pacific. Our core product suite includes: dotmailer – a powerful email marketing automation platform. Alongside our SaaS technology, dotmailer provides expert email marketing consultancy and managed services for businesses seeking dramatic growth through integrated, multi-channel engagement, conversion, acquisition and retention.
We have the broadest range of eCommerce connectors with Magento, Demandware (Salesforce Commerce Cloud), Shopify, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce; and CRM connectors with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, OroCRM, SugarCRM, and Zoho CRM.
Why join us as a Strategic Account Director:
- Global growing brand with opportunities for personal and professional development
- Achievable and rewarding on target earnings
- Friendly, growing team
- Opportunity to work with a variety of our biggest clients
This role provides leadership in post-sales customer strategy for our key clients, with responsibility for customer retention, success, and growth, while strengthening the overall relationship with existing customers. The Strategic Account Director will deliver against financial targets, focusing on expansion within existing accounts of an established client base as well as assisting in the acquisition of new accounts.
- Identify opportunities that will support client retention and client growth
- Be a platform expert, working with other internal teams to ensure platform knowledge is kept up to date
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis, handle inbound queries and act as the primary contact for specific clients
- Manage the client relationship though on-boarding and the full client lifecycle
- Identify client objectives and strategic business drivers
- Monitor client account activity to ensure the client is performing to their KPIs
- Investigate and resolve issues, escalating to Support or other internal teams
- Must have a minimum of 3 years managing email marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of achieving KPIs
- Impeccable client relationship management skills
- Experience managing accounts throughout the full life cycle